“Streamlined Productivity” with Porter Knight
Tuesday May 23, 2017 9:00am-10:30 PT
This workshop has passed, but check here for upcoming opportunities!
The hours in a day are finite yet the demands on your time seem limitless. How can you effectively get your work done when you’re pulled in so many different directions? This workshop will put you back in charge of your day so you can get organized, be effective, and focus on what’s important. You’ll learn time management tricks, strategies to stay on top of email, and ways to communicate your tasks and priorities to others. Topics include:
- Maintaining mental focus
- Six steps to managing flow of paper and data (RRRIPP & RRRIDD)
- The real problem with email and how to conquer it
- Secrets of effective lists
- Successful scheduling
- How multitasking undermines performance (and what to do instead)
- Coping skills for interruptions
Join us for this lively and interactive program. You’ll leave with tools you can put in place immediately to get more done with less stress.